4/16/09

My Services

As a DONA trained doula working towards certification I will be accepting clients as my schedule allows. I offer low rates, a sliding fee schedule, bartering opportunities and pro bono services for those that qualify. Payment plans are also available.

My Birth Doula packages include:

  • 2 prenatal home visits:
    -On our 1st visit I will help you create a birth plan and we will discuss your options to achieve your optimum birth experience.
    -On our 2nd visit we will go over relaxation and labor management techniques. I like to do this in your home so we can practice the relaxation for the early labor stage which you will likely experience at home before you go to the birth center/hospital.
  • Unlimited support availability by phone and email.
  • Individualized handouts.
  • On-call labor support availability beginning two days prior to your estimated due date.
  • Back-up Doula in the event that I am unavailable.
  • Continuous labor support throughout your labor and early postpartum.
  • Birth notes written for you to keep.
  • Help to establish early breastfeeding and bonding.
  • Two postpartum visits.
  • Additional breastfeeding support, resourcing, and advocacy.


You deserve a great birth experience!

I am there to help keep you on course with relaxation & pain coping techniques, to help you stay in rhythm with your body during contractions, to serve as an advocate helping to educate you about your birth choices; I serve as a coach to fathers and partners during labor to help them provide optimum support to you.I humbly serve to help you achieve your birth goals, whatever they may be – epidural or no epidural, hospital or home birth. It’s YOUR birth plan, not mine.

Email or call me if you have any questions or would like to meet for free to discuss your options.


You deserve the victory of a fulfilling birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog