3/26/09

Tomorrow

....is the first day of my Labor Support/Doula training.

This is me actually pursuing my dreams...instead of just talking about them.

It's just the beginning.
I know I have lots of learning ahead, but it feels good to have faith in a dream.

A dream to be part of something wholesome, something sacred, something magical.

A dream to be a humble servant to the mothers who feel empowered by their own bodies.

Those of you that know me, surely know that I've always been a "doubter" about everything I do. Fear of failure always haunts me.

However, this path I can walk with remarkable surety that God has called me here.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO very excited for you!! I love it when someone knows beyond all doubt that they are on the right path. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog