2/5/09

Tidal wave


Hello! My name is Taryn. I am 24. Mother to 10 month old Jude, wife to John and now officially a doula in training. I have never been more sure of something. It is like a tidal wave sweeping all my thoughts and dreams down this path. A path to serve and empower women in their birth choices as participant in the circle of life, a blessed witness to God's greatest gift! I am so excited to start this journey.

I can always remember having a fascination and wonderment for pregnancy, the birth process, breastfeeding and all things post partum.

I ordered the books that are the required reading for my training workshop hosted by DONA (Doula's Association of North America) in March. I am looking forward to meeting Doulas in the Oklahoma City metro area.

This is where I will post about my journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you. There is something amazing that happens inside when you find your purpose. I look forward to reading about your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog